Live Net TV: Being away from home and not to have TV can be quite a tedious experience. But what if you can have a live TV right on your smartphone. Many apps have developed regarding this need. But the problem with most of them is either they show only a few channels or they are not live. But Live Net TV is the right solution of your need.
How To Download Live Net TV For Android?
We all prefer the Google Play Store to install any app on our Android devices, but due to some reasons, Live Net TV is not present on Google Play Store. But it is available on our site for free. Download Live Net TV by clicking below download button.
1) At first open Settings on your device.
2) Then go to Privacy or Security section in Settings.
3) There you will find an option saying Unknown Sources, toggle it on.
4) Now open any browser on your device, and go to the following link: https://www.livenettvapk.net/
5) Visiting this link will initiate the download process, and you can be able to download an APK file.
6) Now open File Explorer on your device.
7) Head to the location where you have downloaded the file.
8) Tap on the APK file and click install.
9) Finally, you can install Live Net TV on Bluestacks.
Now you can open Live Net TV application on your Android device by tapping its icon. The icon that has been created on the home screen of your device.
How To Download Live Net TV From Windows PC?
Though there is no official version of Live Net TV present, we have got a way to make Live Net TV available to you on your Windows PC. To do so, you will require an android emulator on your PC. There are many android emulators present on the internet. Here we will use a famous Android emulator called Bluestacks. Following are the steps to set up Bluestacks on your PC:
1) To download Bluestacks visit the following link:
2) I assume that you have downloaded the Bluestacks app and is currently going to install it. Now go to the location where you have downloaded the file.
3) Then open the package you have downloaded by double-clicking it.
4) No, install it as usual.
5) After the installation, you can open it.
6) You have to sign in it using your Google id (Gmail). Fill all the credentials and tap login.
7) Now set your Bluestacks.
Now open Bluestacks and be ready to set up Live Net TV on Bluestacks:
- You can open Settings in Bluestacks.
- At first, go to the Privacy or Security section in Settings.
- There you will find an option saying Unknown Sources, toggle it on.
- Open any browser on your device, and go to the following link: https://www.livenettvapk.net/
- Visiting this link will initiate the download process, and you can be able to download an APK file.
- Now open File Explorer in Bluestacks.
- Head to the location where you have downloaded the file.
- Tap on the APK file and click install.
- Finally, you can install Live Net TV on Bluestacks.
We hope that you have successfully set up Live Net TV on your windows. If any problems arise due to the emulator, then you can try other Android emulators too.
Live Net TV Features
- Freely available throughout the internet.
- It broadcasts over 150 live channels.
- It offers seven categories for live TV.
- Live events scheduler keeps you informed about the upcoming event.
- Full support for Android TV, so Streaming live TV App on the big screen is possible.
- Simple, elegant and very user interactive design and interface.
- Maintain your favorites list with just one click.
- Report any channel if they misbehave or telecast inappropriate material.
- Make any category password protected to keep it away from kids.
- Use your favorite video player to watch the videos not just default video player.
- It has the wide variety of support on platforms like pc, iOS, Android, FireStick, Kodi.
- Channels are not only available in native languages but also in other languages like French, Bangla, and English.
How To Download Live Net TV For iOS?
Though the criteria for being present on App Store is entire. Sturdy Live Net TV passed this test and now it can found in App Store. Live Net TV is present on Apple App Store so to install it on your iOS device. You can either use the App Store, or you can also download it using its official site. Then you can use it on your iOS device. Just follow up our short guide to know how you can install Live Net TV on your iOS device:
1) First, open App Store.
2) Then type Live Net TV in the search bar.
3) Now a list will appear, the app with the icon of Live Net TV is the original version.
4) After that tap on it.
5) Now tap on install button.
6) In a couple of minutes, you can download and install the Live Net TV on your iOS device.
If due to some reasons this method doesn’t work then follow up this guide:
1) At first, open any browser on your iPhone.
2) Then open this link in your browser:https://Live Net TV.me/download/
3) Now an installation dialogue box asking you to install the app.
4) Then tap on the install button.
5) Now close the browser.
1) Finally, install Live Net TV on your iPhone.